I am a PhD student at School of Computing, National University of Singapore, under supervision of Associate Professor Chin Wei-Ngan. My interests are automatic program repair, formal verification, and separation logic.
- Thanh-Toan Nguyen, Quang-Trung Ta, Ilya Sergey, and Wei-Ngan Chin. Automated Repair of Heap-Manipulating Programs using Deductive Synthesis. In VMCAI, 2021.
- Thanh-Toan Nguyen, Quang-Trung Ta, and Wei-Ngan Chin. Automatic Program Repair using Formal Verification and Expression Templates. In VMCAI, 2019.
- Xuan-Bach Le, Thanh-Toan Nguyen, Wei-Ngan Chin, and Aquinas Hobor. A Certified Decision Procedure for Tree Shares. In ICFEM, 2017.
I joined the Automated Reasoning Group, supervised by Pavle Subotic and Bor-Yuh Evan Chang. We aimed to find succint explanations of static analysis results.
- CS4215 - Programming Language Implementation, AY 2016/2017 Semester 2.
- CS4212 - Compiler Design, AY 2017/2018 Semester 1.
- CS4215 - Programming Language Implementation, AY 2017/2018 Semester 2.
- CS4212 - Compiler Design, AY 2018/2019 Semester 1.
- YSC1212 - Introduction to Computer Science, 2018/2019 Semester 2.